The sitemobi team is excited to announce that our real-time cloud-based construction project management focused software and app has been shortlisted for an Australian Construction Award (ACA) this year in the Technological Innovation of the Year category.
The Australian Construction Awards are the leading construction and design awards for Australia. Hundreds of companies entered the awards in 2019, with award categories, including:
- Health & Safety Solution of the Year,
- Process Innovation of the Year,
- Product Innovation of the Year,
- Technological Innovation of the Year,
- Supplier of the Year,
- Sustainable Construction Award,
- Marketing Initiative of the Year,
- Offsite Construction Project of the Year,
- Regeneration Project of the Year,
- Architectural Design of the Year,
- Women in Construction Award, and
- Australian Build Excellence Award.
Congratulations to all the shortlisted finalists, particularly those in the Technological Innovation of the Year award category:
- Davies Design and Construction,
- Meriton Group,
- My Build App,
- Propeller Aero,
- Seels Technology,
- Sydney Trains, and
The Australian Construction Awards are judged by a leading panel of industry experts form across the architecture, design and construction industry, with winners and runners up being announced at the ACA awards evening on Thursday 14 March 2019 at the Sydney Cricket Ground. Get your tickets here.
Best of luck to all shortlisted finalists – we look forward to seeing you there!