Offline capability lifts productivity on site
Mobile apps that provide full functionality when offline or disconnected are offering construction projects the ability to maintain accurate cost, quantity and financial data and documentation, while avoiding lost time and frustration due to interruptions in workflow. This allows managers and engineers to improve their production rates and avoid major cost blowouts before they happen.
Internet access issues can be common in construction
- Rural projects may not have any reception on site
- Large infrastructure projects tend to have mobile black spots
- Building projects can have black spots due to large amounts of steel reinforcement
Offline capability to the rescue
Mobile and cloud-based technology, such as siteoffice.mobi® is helping drive improvements in productivity across the construction industry, by allowing project teams to track costs and achieved quantities in real-time, even without internet connectivity.
- Data can be captured anywhere at any time
- The offline app has minimal loading time
- Updates can be synchronised or merged from multiple users
- Allows faster access – sync only when convenient
- Issues logged and captured immediately – as you see them
siteoffice.mobi® is a real-time cloud-based construction project management focused solution that covers all aspects of the construction phase of a project, giving managers and engineers real-time cost capturing, cost forecasting, a fully integrated program, document management, as well as dashboards and reports.
Keen to take your projects to a whole new level? Access our no implementation fee offer* today – email: email@example.com.
*Sign up before 31 May 2018 to qualify for our no implementation fee offer.